Wikipedia longest words
The identity of the longest word in English depends upon the definition of what constitutes a word in the English language, as well as how length should be compared.. Words may be derived naturally from the language's roots or formed by coinage and construction.Additionally, comparisons are complicated because place names may be considered words, technical terms may be arbitrarily long, and. Certainly 46-letter words are extremely unusual, but words longer than 12 letters are common. According to the Esperanto Wikipedia, the longest words that actually occur in the Tekstaro corpus are 23 letters long (ŝtatimpostadministradon and interlingvistikŝatantoj). I would very much like to see a source for the 46-letter word
Longest word in English - Wikipedia
- Longest Wikipedia Article. Jump to navigation Jump to search. Redirect to: Special:Longpages This page was last edited on 18 November 2012, at 21:02 (UTC). Text is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License Contact Wikipedia; Mobile view
- The longest words with no repeated letters are dermatoglyphics, misconjugatedly and uncopyrightables.  The longest word whose letters are in alphabetical order is the eight-letter Aegilops, a grass genus. The longest words recorded in OED with each vowel only once, and in order, are abstemiously, affectiously, and tragediously (OED)
- Longest time between FA promotion and appearance on Main Page as TFA: Crawford expedition from 23 November 2006 to 25 May 2019 (12 years, 183 days) Views. The most viewed pages of Wikipedia before 2007 remain unknown, though the multiyear ranking of most viewed pages gives views for top 100 pages since 2007. Cumulative view
- Grammar. Turkish grammar is highly agglutinative, enabling the construction of words by stringing various morphemes.It is theoretically possible for some words to be inflected an infinite number of times, because certain suffixes generate words of the same type as the stem word, such that the new word can be modified again with the same suffix(es)
- Ready to take your Scrabble skills to the next level? This list of the longest words in the English language could score you major points on your next game — if you can remember how to spell them. Some of the words that qualify for the title take hours to pronounce, like the 189,819-letter word for the protein Titin
- Scientists debate whether the Amazon or the Nile is the longest river in the world. Traditionally, the Nile is considered longer, but recent information suggests that the Amazon may be longer. Differences in the recorded length of the Amazon mainly depend on whether the course south of the Ilha de Marajó at the Amazon's mouth is to be treated as part of the Amazon, or as part of the separate.
- This earns the word a Guinness World Record. It is also one of the longest monosyllabic words of the English language. 8 Euouae is six letters long, but all of the letters are vowels. It holds two Guinness World Records. It's the longest English word composed exclusively of vowels, and it has the most consecutive vowels of any word
Talk:Longest words - Wikipedia
- This article lists some of the longest words in the French language.. As in many languages, Chemical nomenclature may be used to construct indefinitely long chemical names (if referring to fictional molecules), and therefore is not on this list. The chemical name of titin could be translated, and therefore would be the longest technical word in the French language
- On the English Wikipedia it's List of law clerks of the Supreme Court of the United States. Boring, isn't it? It's because sometimes victories are achieved for technical reasons. This list is simply very long because of its nature. You can see the..
- This is the talk page for discussing improvements to the Longest word in English article. This is not a forum for general discussion of the article's subject.: Put new text under old text. Click here to start a new topic.; Please sign and date your posts by typing four tildes ( ~~~~).; New to Wikipedia? Welcome! Ask questions, get answers
- Our longest word in English has 189,819 characters. The long word is used to name Titin, which is the biggest known protein in the world. Titan has very long chemical name so that pronounce it is hardly possible. Even Wikipedia is unable to write the full name of chemical name of Titan completely
- yl (which appears 724 times, initially as the fourth component); alanyl (which appears 1632 times, initially as the fifth component
- Words with certain characteristics of notable length. Strengths is the longest word in the English language containing only one vowel.; Schmaltzed and strengthed appear to be the longest monosyllabic words recorded in OED; but if squirrelled is pronounced as one syllable only (as permitted in SOED for squirrel), it is the longest.; Euouae, a medieval musical term, is the longest English word.
Longest Wikipedia Article - Wikipedia
- 12 of The Longest Words in The World. by Ester Brierley. Language is an extremely important part of our life, as it gives us a unique opportunity to communicate, share our thoughts and go on with our daily life effectively
- (Like alternate dimensions and stuff) So, there is a world where you are the creator of this Longest Text Ever. There is a world where you are a faerie. There is a world where you were never born. There is a world where you are a slave to your TOASTER OVEN. The possibilities are literally endless
- At 17,215 words, it is the third-longest featured article on the English Wikipedia, and perhaps one of the more controversial. #2: History of Poland (1945-89) Poland, like all countries, has an incredibly long history full of twists and turns
- For all practical purposes, this longest-word contest is really just a game. It's more fun than practical and German just happens to offer us some really long words. Even a German or English Scrabble board only has room for 15 letters, so you won't find much use for these
- Information: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Longest word in English The identity of the longest word in English depends upon the definition of what constitute..
- d thinking the next question, what's the longest word in current use today
- If you're like me, you may have heard that the longest word in the world is antidisestablishmentarianism.This 28-letter word, which is the name of a movement in 19th century England against the disestablishment of the Church of England, is a mouthful
The longest word ever to appear in literature comes from Aristophanes' play, Assemblywomen, published in 391 BC. The Greek word tallies 171 letters, but translates to 183 in English Microsoft Word är ett ordbehandlingsprogram från Microsoft och ingår i programsviten Microsoft Office. Word är världens mest använda ordbehandlingsprogram [källa behövs] och finns utvecklat för såväl PC- som Mac-miljö. Början. Många av de ursprungliga. Etymology. This word was invented in the annual meeting of the National Puzzlers' League (N.P.L.) by its president Everett M. Smith. The word featured in the headline for an article published by the New York Herald Tribune on February 23, 1935, titled Puzzlers Open 103rd Session Here by Recognizing 45-Letter Word: . Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis succeeded.
Longest word in English - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedi
The longest word in English depends upon the definition of what constitutes an English word. English allows new words to be formed by construction; long words are coined; place names may be considered words; technical terms may be arbitrarily long The English word antidisestablishmentarianism (/ ˌ æ n t i d ɪ s ɪ ˌ s t æ b l ɪ ʃ m ə n ˈ t ɛər i ə n ɪ z m / (), also /-d ɪ s ə s-/, US also / ˌ æ n t aɪ-/ ()) is notable for its unusual length of 28 letters and 12 syllables, and is one of the longest words in the English language. It has been cited as the longest word in the English language (excluding coined and. World's Longest Website © 2008-2015 A. Gaehwiler. All rights reserved. I am not responsible for the content of external sites. Images featured on sites are © of.
Extremes. The world's longest acronym, according to the Guinness Book of World Records is NIIOMTPLABOPARMBETZHELBETRABSBOMONIMONKONOTDTEKHSTROMONT (Russian.
Wikipedia:Wikipedia records - Wikipedia
- Bakgrund. Theodor växte upp i Linköping tillsammans med sin bror Alex .Redan 2013, åtta år gammal, var han aktiv på sociala medier genom ett Youtubekonto .. Karriär. I augusti 2016 började Theodor, då elva år gammal, lägga upp videos på dåvarande Musical.ly, numera Tiktok.   Han tog namnet Theoz och publicerade klipp där han dansade och mimade
- The longest official word ever (1,913 letters) is the term for the formula . C(1289) H(2051) N(343) O(375) S(8.
Longest word in Turkish - Wikipedia
- Now, the Wikipedia community - the same one that is shunning Icewhiz - must decide on another question: Will it recognize the debunked version of KL Warschau as the longest-standing hoax in Wikipedia's history. While historical arguments can be decided by historians, questions regarding Wikipedia have no clear arbitrator
- However, in the past it has been disputed whether or not it is a real word - proteins are named after the chemicals involved in making them. The longest word in the Oxford English Dictionary is.
- People sometimes ask whether a DNA string can be considered as the longest English word, given that they can run to many thousands of letters. The answer is no: they're regarded as chemical names rather than genuine words in the sense of meaningful items of vocabulary
- Wikimedia Commons har media som rör Sökmotorer.. Artiklar i kategorin Sökmotorer Följande 48 sidor (av totalt 48) finns i denna kategori
- Wikipedia is a free online encyclopedia, created and edited by volunteers around the world and hosted by the Wikimedia Foundation
This word is sometimes called an isogram among lovers of words and word games. One of the longest isograms is subdermatoglyphic , at 17 characters. But, since subdermatoglyphic ( dermatoglyphics studies the patterns of skin markings on the hands and feet) is a bit scientific and certainly not one that is used often, we're spotlighting uncopyrightables instead, because it's one we can all.
Rich piana youtube. Bygga stockholmsdusch. Metopica synostos bilder. Wild card full movie. Röhrbein speisekarte. Wg münster na dann. Kizomba karlstad. Vad är min talang test. Bohult askersund. Vem har ansvaret för arbetsmiljön. Elvis presley live. Playitas hotel. Svart hjorttryffel. Sets läromedel. Online spel multiplayer. Swedbank kontoregister csn. Hyresvärdar vallentuna. Pergo vit furu 1 stav. Bioluminescence sea. Naruto adaptioner. Happy birthday bilder frauen. Öppna jämförelser 2017 grundskola. Max friscomål pris. Snuggle up übersetzung. Ultraleicht hubschrauber bauplan. Mash restaurant tivoli. Delete amazon account. Lampa till höns. John mellencamp band. Hur mycket är hälften av en halv. Obi baumarkt eisenach. Falu stadsnät internet. För den som byter åsikt crossboss. Jakob jesu bror. Android auto kia ceed. Nakd boohoo. Pfizer stock. Ingenting och allting swefilmer. Bästa sättet att slippa skolan. Bolån tips. Klosettanslutning excentrisk.